- Roasted Vermicilli – 1 cup
- Chopped carrots and Beans – 1 cup
- Onions – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – a handful
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Green chilly – 4
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder – 1 tsp
In a kadai heat oil, add onions and chillies. Sauce till it turns soft.
Add veggies, salt and cook 2 mins.
Add ginger garlic paste and coriander leaves. Let the raw smell go.
Add turmeric powder and chilly powder. Cook for 3 mins.
Add 2.5 cups of water and sufficient salt. Let it boil.
Add the roasted vermicelli slowly without lumps.
Cover and cook for 3 to 4 mins.
Serve with coconut chutney.