Spring onion – a small bunch
Potato – 1 (medium sized)
Garlic – 2
Soya sauce – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 1 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Peel off the potatoes and boil it.
- Seperate the spring onions seperately from the leaves and chop it nicely.
- Melt the butter in a kadai. Add onions and garlic and saute it.
- Add chopped spring onion leaves and saute it for 2 mins.
- Add a cup of water and let it boil for 5 mins. Switch off the flame and let it cool.
- grind it along with the boiled potatoes.
- Take the puree in a kadai. Add required water, soy sauce, salt and pepper and allow it to boil. Serve it hot!!!