Mango pulp – 1 cup
Condensed milk – 2 tbsp
Sabja seeds – 1 tbsp
Roasted Vermicelli – 1 tbsp
Mango chunks – 1/2 cup
- Soak sabja seeds in a cup of water for 10 mins. Strain the water.
- Cook the vermicelli and strain the water.
- In a cup take condensed milk and 2 tbsp of mango pulp and mix thoroughly.
- Take a serving glass , add a tbsp of mango pulp
- Add a layer of condense milk and mango mixture
- Add sabja seeds and vermicelli
- Again layer it with mango pulp and condense milk mix.
- Top it with mango chunks.
- You can keep it fridge for sometime and serve..
This tastes delicious..and ur children will love it this summer..