- Garlic – 6 pieces
- Almonds – 15
- Potato – 1/2 cup(cut into small pieces)
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Pepper – 3/4 tsp
- Soak almonds in hot water for 3 to 4 hours. Peel off the skin, add milk to it and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Take a pressure cooker and add some butter, garlic and potato to it. Saute it for a minute. Add sufficient water and cover the lid. Let it cook for 10-15 mins.
- Let it cool and grind it to a fine paste.
- Take a sauce pan and add butter. Now add Potato-Garlic paste and almond paste into it. Add sufficient water, salt and pepper and let it boil. Tasty Soup is ready to serve!!!