- Boiled egg – 1 (cut into small pieces)
- Grated cheese – 3 tbsp
- Grated paneer – 3 tbsp
- Bread – 3 slices
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tsp
- Chat masala – 1/4 tsp
- Salt, Pepper powder
- Butter – 4 tbsp
- Capsicum (Green and Red) – 1l2 tsp each
- Jeera powder – 1/4 tsp
- mint chutney – 2 tbsp (Mint leaves, coriander leaves, chillies and garlic)
- Spread butter on all the bread slices. Apply ketchup on one slice and layer it with egg and cheese. Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Now cover it with another slice of bread. Apply mint chutney on it and layer it with grated paneer and capsicum. Spread some cheese on it.
- Now sprinkle salt, pepper, jeera powder, chat masala and cover it with bread slice.
- Spread butter on tawa and toast the bread slices. Flip it once it is red.