- Neem leaves has anti-fungal property and can be very effective in treating dandruff.
- Boil some water and add a handful of neem leaves to it. Let it cool down.
- Massage your scalp with this water and wash it after half an hour.
- Do it continuously for 3 days. This can help getting rid of dandruff completely.
- Curd also has anti-fungal properties and can help you to remove those prominent dandruff.
- Add some fine pepper powder to thick curd and apply it on your scalp.
- Massage and wash it after 15 mins.
- Mix lemon juice with some coconut oil and apply this on your scalp.
- leave it for sometime and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- You can soak some seed overnight and make it to a fine paste.
- apply this paste on your scalp.
- Wash it after sometime. This mask is great for your hair. It also adds a shine to your hair.