Drumstick – 3
Onions – 2
Tomato – 1
Coconut milk – 1/4 cup
Pepper – 6
Garlic – 2
Bay leaf – 1
Butter – 1/2 tsp
- In a kadai add butter, onions, Garlic and fry them. Then add chopped tomatoes, pepper, bay leaf, coriander leaves and saute it well.
- Boil drumsticks in a pan seperately. Remove the pulp from it.
- Add this pulp to the onion , tomato mixture and grind it nicely.
- Take this puree in a pan, add sufficient water, salt and let it boil for 5 mins.
- Switch off the flame . Now add coconut milk and mix well. Serve it hot…