How to make?
- Wash some roses thoroughly in water and peel off its petals.
- Take 1.5 cups of water in a sauce pan and add 1 cup of roses.
- Cover it and bring it to boil. Then simmer for few minutes till the petals turn colourless
- Turn off the heat and allow the water to cool down completely.
- Strain the water and store it in a clean bottle.
- Toner : Dip a cotton pad in rose water and wipe all over your face for soft and clear skin.
- Makeup remover : Mix rosewater with coconut oil to gently remove ur makeup
- Eye Treatment : Soak cotton pads in rose water and leave on eye. It will cool your tired eyes, reduce redness and hydrate the eye area.
- Setting spray : Pour rosewater in a spray bottle and use it after makeup o whenever you nee that instant freshness.
- Hair Treatment : Use rose water after shampooing to condition your hair.