- Mushrooms – 6
- Onion – 1
- Garlic – 3
- Ginger – 1 tsp(small pieces)
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Green chilly – 1
- Bay leaf – 1
- Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Cut onions and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Take a Pressure cooker and add some butter to it. Add garlic, bay leaf, chilly, ginger and saute it for 3 mins.
- Now add onions and mushrooms to it and saute it again for 5 mins.
- Add 1 cup of water, cover the lid and cook it for upto 2 whistles.
- Once it becomes cold add milk to it and grind it to a fine paste.
- In a pan add butter and mushroom paste. Add sufficient amount of water, salt, pepper to it and let it boil.
- Serve it hot!!!