Rice water has been used by Japanese women over ages to maintain their perfect complexion . Rice water contains Vitamins B1, C, E and minerals which is very much essential for a youthful skin. The minerals in rice water can help reduce acne, dark spots, scars and wrinkles. It can also tightening shrink pores. Now let see how to use it.
DIY Rice Water Toner.
- Wash 1/2 cup of rice in water once to remove all the dirt. Take the washed rice in a bowl and cover it with water. Keep it for at least 15 mins. Strain the rice and store the rice water.
- You can use this water as both cleansing water and toner. Use it daily on your skin and it will do miracles on your skin.
- You can store it in refrigerator for upto 5 days.
DIY Rice water Mask.
- Japanese women were certainly aware of the amazing healing properties rice. And that is why they used it as a part of their daily skin care regime.
- Mix 2 tsp of boiled rice water with 1 tsp of milk and honey. Your mask is ready. Apply this on clean skin and wash it after 15 mins.
- It is recommended to use this mask daily for at least a week. Applying this mask will make your skin look 10 years younger in very short time.